Title: 2019 Trader Summer Internship
Work Location: Hong Kong
Commencement dates: June 2019
Do trading and the markets excite you? Are you a risk taker who enjoys problem solving?
Eclipse Trading is looking for a summer intern, who is passionate and decisive, and desire to work in a fast paced trading environment. The environment is team-oriented, and your strong analytical and quantitative skills are key in becoming a successful trader. The market is moving fast daily, hence it is important to have a healthy competitive attitude and a result orientated mind-set. We are a leading equity derivatives proprietary trading firm, specialising in options market making. Our strengths are our trading expertise and strategies, with a strong focus on technology. Founded in 2007, we trade several Asian markets, with headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Sydney and Shanghai.
What you will receive through the 1-month internship program:
- gain insight to different trading desks at Eclipse Trading
- mentored by experienced traders
- classroom teaching on trading theories
- exposed to simulated trading games
What you offer
- Currently studying in your penultimate year, preferably in Finance, Math, Business or Engineering
- High level of numerical ability
- Competitive mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English is essential
- Willingness to work independently
- Students with Hong Kong PR will be considered with priority
How to Apply
Please submit your application via the below link with your current resume and cover letter, and send through your latest academic transcript to email@example.com:
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!