Title: 2020 Graduate Java Software Developer
Work Location: Sydney / Hong Kong
Commencement dates: February or August 2020
Are you passionate about programming and looking for a place where your work will be used in actual production? Join us and make an impact today!
The successful candidates will be put in a 2-months rotation program across our Quant and Tech teams in the Hong Kong headquarters. You will meet the teams and learn how things are run before you start tackling your first project.
As a Graduate Developer, you will receive comprehensive 8-week training in our Hong Kong headquarters, where you will rotate through our various teams across Software Development, Quant, and IT Operations. As a Graduate Developer, you’ll also receive ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor. You will get to work at a leading options market maker in Asia and learn from an experienced team of software engineers working at the cutting edge of technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop our in house trading system software, including functionality such as order management, position keeping, pricing and risk management
- Participate in testing and code reviews
- Collaborate with trading & Quant teams to gather system requirements
- Provide Tier 3 support for those applications
What You Offer
- A final year or recent graduate in Computer Science, or other related disciplines with a strong emphasis on programming
- Demonstrable development experience in Java, preferably from significant academic project work, open source contributions or professional work experience. Please summarize your development experience and provide a link if applicable.
- Experience with network socket programming and the Linux kernel a plus
- A passion for financial markets however detailed knowledge and experience is NOT required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
How to Apply
Please submit your application via the below link with your current resume and cover letter, and send through your full academic transcript (or unofficial transcript) to email@example.com:
Interviews in Sydney:
Application Deadline is 30 May, 2019.
Interviews in Hong Kong:
To be opened.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you!