Title: Graduate C++ Software Developer
Work Location: Hong Kong / Shanghai
Commencement dates: June 2019
Are you passionate about programming and looking for a place where your work will be used in actual production? Join us and make an impact today!
The successful candidates will be put in a 2-months rotation program across our Quant and Tech teams in the Hong Kong headquarters. You will meet the teams and learn how things are run before you start tackling your first project.
As a Graduate Developer, you will receive comprehensive 8-week training in our Hong Kong headquarters, where you will rotate through our various teams across Software Development, Quant, and IT Operations. As a Graduate Developer, you’ll also receive ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor. You will get to work at a leading options market maker in Asia and learn from an experienced team of software engineers working at the cutting edge of technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop low latency Exchange Connectivity software on Linux
- Collaborate with Trading & Quant teams to gather system requirements when necessary
- Participate in code testing and reviews
- Provide Tier 3 application support
What You Offer
- A final year or recent graduate with Bachelor, Master or Ph.D in Computer Science, or other related disciplines with a strong emphasis on programming
- Demonstrable development experience in C++ on Linux, preferably from significant academic project work, open source contributions or professional work experience. Please summarize your development experience and provide a link if applicable.
- Experience with network socket programming and the Linux kernel a plus but not essential
- A passion for financial markets however detailed knowledge and experience is NOT required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
How to Apply
Please submit your application via the below link with your current resume and cover letter, and send through your full academic transcript (or unofficial transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Interviews in Hong Kong:
Interviews in Shanghai:
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you!